Thursday, July 21, 2016

Free Summer Printable: Lemonade and Lazy Days

Hey there Remodelaholic readers! Dawn here, FORMERLY of Designing Dawn.com. If you’ve been a longtime reader of Designing Dawn or Remodelaholic, where I’ve been a monthly contributor since 2014, you might be wondering what the ‘formerly’ is all about… but it’s good, trust me! I’m excited to announce my new venture as I team up with my lovely friend, Ashley, on a new creative lifestyle blog called AD Aesthetic. I’d love for you to come visit us and introduce yourself over at our new internet home, ADaesthetic.com and follow us on Facebook or Instagram to keep up with our new adventure. It’s an exciting change for me, and I’m thrilled that I can continue to contribute here at Remodelaholic (see all my posts here) and can also start to bring you guys some fun and free printable files in addition to my monthly mock-ups and moodboards!

To start things off, this week I’m here with a free summer printable that Ashley created for you. It will surely usher in some excitement for our favorite season!

Free summer printable! Lemonade and lazy days art print, available in 4 different sizes. Great for a seasonal gallery wall! Designed by ADAesthetic for Remodelaholic.com

I don’t know about you, but nothing screams summer to me quite like lemonade! It’s so cool and refreshing on a hot summer day, and it has been SO hot this week. So we came up with this fun “lazy days & lemonade” summer printable that is just perfect to freshen up your space for summertime.

  Lemonade & Lazy Days Summer Printable by AD Aesthetic for Remodelaholic

Lemonade & Lazy Days FREE Summer Printable by AD Aesthetic for Remodelaholic.com
Ashley has kindly set you up with a few standard frame sizes, 4″x6″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″ and 4″x4″ (because it works so well in a square format). Just print it out on white card stock, trim it and frame it, or hang it up with your favorite washi tape.

Click Here to Get The Lemonade and Lazy Days Summer Printable (4 Sizes)

We can’t wait to see how you use it in your home, so be sure to share on Instagram with #ADprintables and #imaremodelaholic so we’re sure to see them!

Enjoy your summer everyone, and stay cool! Also, don’t forget to visit Ashley and me over at ADaesthetic.com or follow us on Facebook or Instagram for inspiring interiors, as well as more fun graphics and decor ideas!

-Dawn


More easy summer printables:

watercolor popsicle print set

popsicle watercolor prints

paper flower garland

Paper Flower Garland Tutorial with Canon printer @remodelaholic-5765

lemon art print set
Lemon Art Printables by Paperelli @Remodelaholic

printable garden gift tags
Printable Garden Gift Tags @Remodelaholic

YARDZEE yard dice game printable scorecard and label

Yardzee Game Free Printable-8214

 

The post Free Summer Printable: Lemonade and Lazy Days appeared first on Remodelaholic.



from Home Improvement 1 http://ift.tt/29QZi1h

No comments:

Post a Comment