Thursday, May 19, 2016

25+ Awesome DIY Menu Boards

25 awesome diy menu boards featured on remodelaholic.com

I hate when it is 4 in the afternoon and I realize I have no idea what is for dinner. I then start scrambling threw the freezer to find something to eat only to realize I have nothing! To avoid this situation I’ve started menu planning. Do menu planning however you like, weekly or monthly, but do it in a beautiful and fun way with a DIY menu board. Find the perfect one to match you kitchen style and get organized.

Weekly Menu Boards featured on remodelaholic.com

Weekly Menu Boards

DIY Wood Veneer Whiteboard Menu Planner

Wood veneer makes this whiteboard menu board looks gorgeous by Lemon Thistle for Remodelaholic.

petit-collage-dry-erase-board martha stewart

Colorful dry erase menu board via Martha Stewart.

dry erase menu planner

A different take on the whiteboard menu planner by My Sister’s Suitcase.

Weekly Menu Board via Better Homes and Gardens

Adorable recipe holder menu board. Just slip in the cards on the right day via Better Homes and Gardens.

menu planner board

I love how this board has the dry erase marker attached by Wait Til Your Father Gets Home for It Happens in a Blink.

Weekly-Menu-Board houston city moms blog

Teal frame menu board with a cute damask background via Houston Mom Blog.

cork menu plan board

I love that this board uses cork and pins by Frugal Family Times.

menuboard15

Another large frame is a great way to make a cute and simple menu board like this one from Mom Colored Glasses.

Next up, 11 Chalkboard Menu Boards.

Chalkboard menu boards featured on remodelaholic.com

The post 25+ Awesome DIY Menu Boards appeared first on Remodelaholic.



from Home Improvement 1 http://ift.tt/1NA9wpV

No comments:

Post a Comment