Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Wood Art Challenge

Today we have a really fun little project!  We are participating in the Wood Art Challenge!!  What is the Wood Art Challenge you may ask?

Well, we are joining 32 other bloggers to create a square piece of art for your wall that is primarily made of wood! #woodartchallenge

This is a really great way to get tons of wall art inspiration and the best news is a have a whole playlist of these great projects on our YouTube channel so please be sure to go check it out- and please subscribe to our channel while you are there!

For this project I thought it would be fun to try a buffalo check wood pattern, but I also wanted it to be 3 dimensional… so I asked my hubby if he would cut out the wood while I helped with my daughter’s field trip!  (I won guys!)  I got home to hundreds of little blocks of wood sanded and cut perfectly!  #besthusbandever!

Colorful DIY 3D Wood Art | This colorful summery buffalo check textured wood wall art will brighten up any space! Customize the colors to fit your space. DIY tutorial from #remodelaholic

 DIY Textured 3D Wood Wall Art Tutorial, with a Buffalo Check Pattern | Made from 2x4s #remodelaholic #woodartchallenge

 

The post Wood Art Challenge appeared first on Remodelaholic.



from Home Improvement 1 https://ift.tt/2HYyKxi

No comments:

Post a Comment