Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Cut A Rug!! With Shaw Floors

Last fall, we finished our front room (like 90% done) and have basically been living with it as is ever since, but we’ve run into a problem.  While we LOVED the thick grey rugs, they had too big of an appetite for our vacuums to keep up with!!

Literally our vacuum shuts down trying to vacuum this mop of carpet.  I mean we have lost legos, whole pretzels, popcorn, beads, rocks, you name it, if it falls into the rug, it gets swallowed.  The only time it is every coming out is if you step directly on it, don’t move an inch, to find it and then can coax it out… So sadly we decided we needed something a LOT more family friendly!

Sunday Game Day With Sony And Wayfair Remodelaholic 18 Of 62

 

Enter our fun partnership with Shaw Floors, that we talked about here.  We love Shaw!

Backstory for our rug:  Our living room is rather big and we actually used two 7′ x 10′ rugs placed side by side to fill the whole space.  While for the most part it worked, I would have rather have had a large solid, one piece rug.

So I was excited when I learned about Shaw’s Cut a rug program… makes you want to boogie, right?

Basically the cut a rug program is this- you can take a carpet you like and have it cut and the edges bound to the size you need customized exactly for your room!

The cool part about the cut a rug program is you can take Shaw’s amazing carpet and have it cut to the size you need and bound and shipped to your door.  AMAZING!  I just have to remind you of some of the amazing featured of Shaw’s carpets in this video we made…  This is not a commercial, this literally was one of the most amazing things my little cell phone has ever recorded!

 

You guys this program is amazing!  You can have carpet that has lifeguard AND is treated with R2X made into an area rug for your room…  Think about that is you really need a rug for your dining room!  no destroying the wood floors when there are spills!!

I will admit I didn’t pick a treated carpet because I just picked my favorite carpet pattern  and I LOVE the herringbone!  Best of all, we are loving how much cleaner our floor is every day I can tell you that.  

Shaw Cut A Rug Program Have A Carpet Cut To The Size You Need And Edges Bound Remodelaholic 6 Of 9

Rug Style Info:

I got mine cut at 15′ x 11′ which is huge!  

The pattern is  JD707 Soft Breeze in the color  00558 Chateau

I had it bound with 2″ fabric binding using the Granite color. 

Shaw Cut A Rug Program Have A Carpet Cut To The Size You Need And Edges Bound Remodelaholic 3 Of 9

It is just that simple to totally refresh our living room, we didn’t change anything else!  And it feels SO great!

Just a few more pictures because I love it!

Shaw Cut A Rug Program Have A Carpet Cut To The Size You Need And Edges Bound Remodelaholic 5 Of 9

At night it is still nice and bright!!

Shaw Cut A Rug Program Have A Carpet Cut To The Size You Need And Edges Bound Remodelaholic 8 Of 9

What do you think?

 

*I’d like to thank Shaw for partnering with me on this post!

The post Cut A Rug!! With Shaw Floors appeared first on Remodelaholic.



from Home Improvement 1 http://ift.tt/2fxCafK

No comments:

Post a Comment